Thursday, October 6, 2011

reviews

Sorry not updating for awhile, but on saturday night im going to movieworld fright night so hopefully im going to take tonnes of photots.

Atm im on the lookout for a perfect moisturiser which is quite difficult because ive got really sensitive dry skin so I get painy on my skin when I use moisturiser. So if you have a recommendation please speak up. Ive been really into beauty blogs lately so youll have to suffer but to have a flawless skin for gal you need to have nice skin. So reviews now:

Clinique rinse off makeup solvent:


Clinique says: "Unique formula quickly removes all eye makeup, from lashes to brows. Perfect for quick makeup changes, touchups, repairs. Cleans eye area easily without disturbing other makeup. No rubbing necessary. Oil-free, blur-free, sting-free. Ophthalmologist Tested."
  • Skin Types: All 
It costs $34 for 100ml from clinique.com.au/department stores but I assume you can find cheaper online.

What I think:
My mum uses clinque and so gets gifts with purchase and I like to use them ;p so Ive been using this eye makeup remover sample for about a year on off I think, its lasting well but I am not really a fan as i put on about 50c size amount on cottonwool pad and i find that if im wearing a lot of eyemakup it just smudges it and I look like panda, a crying one.
I really have to work hard on getting rid of the waterproof mascara off lashes and I find if I rub to much then my eyes feel sore, as they are also sensitive. It does not remove everything unless im scrubbing for ages. It does get rid of eyeshadows well but waterproof mascara/eyeliner not so well.

Would I repurchase: no, not for that price, nor would I repurchase because I think it doesnt take off the mascara well enough and it makes my eyes sore even though says sting free, hmmpf.

Clinique liquid facial soap:
 Clinique says: "The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. All the benefits of Clinique's dermatologist-developed Facial Soap in a liquid formula. Cleanses without stripping protective lipids. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. Convenient pump dispenses just the right amount"

In 3 skin-typed formulas:
Extra Mild - Very Dry skin
Mild - Normal to Dry skin
Oily - Normal to Oily skin

$29.00

What I think: I have the mild version in a sample tube so I dont get the pump amount but it has lasted me a year on off as well so far and I dont mind it. I  use a small squirt  but I find it doesnt foam or lather very well unless I use a fingernail amount of product, so lately ive been doing that as I wanna use this tube up. If you put a fingernail amount it works well and I feel like I have a nice clean face, not that stripped of moisture feeling but nice and clean. I actually dont mind this cleanser.

Would I repurchase it: maybe but Ive got other cleansers I want to try out and yet again I dont really want to pay $29, but I like that it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. So maybe, one day if I dont find something I like better.

Clinique 7 day scrub cream rinse-off formula
Clinique says: "Nudges away roughness, flakiness to refine skin. Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types"
  • Skin Types: All

100ml $47.00

What I think: Yet again I got a sample size tube which been using same as above products. I use this product like twice a week since Ive got sensitive skin and scrubs are quite harsh on my skin. I do like this one though as the beads are less harsh than other scrubs and so tiny. In most scrubs the exfoliating beads/grains whatever are quite large like coarse sand but this scrub they are like third of the size. I like that as its less irritable on my skin. I dont think ive noticed a huge improvement in the removal of my dry skin flakes though... as I have dry patches around mouth, chin, edges of faces and I havent noticed much improvement... It also leaves a milky finish on skin after ive finished using it, tiss odd but I dont mind.

Would I repurchase it: probably not as I haven really noticed a difference in the amount of dry skin on my face. I like that its good for my sensitive skin but I wish it would remove dry skin. Plus $47... ouchhhh

Ok thats reviews for now. Hopefully will have more reviews soon. Keep an eye out 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment