Monday, November 14, 2011

Some recent buys

 Bought this Maybelline fit me powder in 115 which was lightest! I really like it so far  but Ill review it later. Was on sale at big w for $7 yay!

 Got this bys eyeshadow (I really like bys it seems...) Its really pretty and purple and dark. I like it a lot! Ill review it to! All reviews soon I promise

 I also got this stitch kigurumi which is soooooo awesome!!!! and soft and comfy but way to hot for australia until april hahahah....see what I have to put up with!

 I also got this gift pack of eyeshadow dusts/creams which I only got cause of pretty packaging. Im a sucker for leopard esp when pink and gold included.


I also got this real cheap gift set of sex in the city perfumes/lotions as I like to spray perfume for work but dont wanna use my nice stuff all the time. I dont like sex in the city but their perfumes are allright hahaha and for $19 for all that stuff you cant go wrong.

I also saw this really cute outfit by one spo I think and I had to post it!!!

 And oh god I need these shoes, I saw them on urban outfitters site and now I really want them!!!! Arent they hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment