Sunday, July 3, 2011

This weekend

Unfortunately my bf does not have a massive mirror so I can only show shots from friday... wearing new shorts and tights and other stuff from taobao.


 excuse my messy room, what do you think?

I also ate some yummy stuff, combination laksa
yum yum!
then also had tempura prawn udon soup, but didnt take a photo of : (


Then on sunday on way home we went through the city and attended a suitcase rummage (which is like a market out of suitcases in the middle of the city) Ill take pics next time but I was hoping for a scarf but alas...
Instead bought 2 tops, these ones.


Cute yeah, can you tell I love pink and leopard print...
and also got some other stuff randomly, here:

Got the shorts from target (wo woulda knew) and bracelets from random places.

No comments:

Post a Comment