Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gyaru Manifesto Memo

Gyaru Manifesto Meme
Name: Alice/Malice
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Occupation: Hmmm at the moment unemployed. I make clothing, nails, jewllery though and looking for a job but its hard :(
Height: 158cm I suppose since it says on learners...
Hair: Ummm I think my hair is reddy/browny/blonde? Its multicoloured is what people say.
Eyes: Bluey grey
Birthday: February 22nd, 1990 So thus im 20 :p

First discovery of gyaru:
Umm Ive been into Japanese street styles since 2006 and somewhere along the way on blogs and such I noticed gyaru but I only recently started to like as before/still am more rocky/punky/fairy kei sorta girl but I really do like the prettiness and the sexiness of gyaru. I dont know much about all the different styles yet so Im learning still.

Your Gyaru Style:

Dunno yet... havent really investigated yet but I do like himegyaru and typical gyaru? Guess I have to do my homework.. But I like to mix elements of gyaru with stuff I already like such as edgy stuff with prettiness and fairy kei and such.


Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:

1. Nana Suzuki
2. Shizuka Takeda
3. Remi Sakamoto

4. Erika Koda
5. Nikorun


That’s so far and I really hope I got the names right as Im so new but so far I like the stuff on their blogs and their styles. Who knows I might even change as I progress.

Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
5.  And I don’t have a number 5 yet, I’ve looked at tones of gyaru blogs but who knows yet.

Also I don’t know names so therefore its just blog names.


Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:

1. Egg
2. Popteen
3. Ageha
I don’t own any yet but seeing in scans, blogs, models, clothing etc I like these 3 the best. I prefer the youthful looking mags.
The Top 4 Gyaru Brands you like best:

1. Ma*rs
2. JSG
3. Candy Stripper
4. La Parfait

So far it seems I seem to like the more sexier brands but I like parfait slightly better than JD for himegyaru as its cheaper and more cute! I love leopard print!!! and fur!! but moreso faux fur if I can help it. I almost had a fur tail before the trend happened but silly me didnt buy it at the medieval fair... lame.


3 of Your Favorite Coordinates:






So bloody difficult!!!!!!! But What can I say I love overalls, tartan, pastels and the edgy look but also leopard! sigh none there.


Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:

1. My 6 rings that I wear everyday of which 2 are from my bf.
2. My doubledecker rockinghorse shoes.
3. My leopard print cardi
4. My leopard print faux fur jacket.
5. My necklaces.
6. My ralph lauren sunglasses
7. My bows.

I dont have anything cool... Sorry but hopefully in the future! I really want a Vivienne westwood bag and jewllery and gyaru brands like JSG/Ma*rs/Cecil McBee, Liz Lisa, La Parfait etc. Plus I am making lotsa stuff :)

Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:

1. Go Japan!!!!
2. Figure out perfect gyaru makeup.
3. Figure out how to put on false eyelashes/get more!!!
4. Wear acyrlic nails (I make em but dont wear them)
5. Get a huge ass mirror so I can post lots of awesome outfits6. Get some wigs/work out my hairstyling stuff like curling hair properly
7. Buy gyaru magazines preferbly egg, popteen and ageha.
8. Get some actual gyaru brands especially ma*rs and jsg
9. Get a fox tail! a pink, turqoise or grey one.10. Become a great western gyaru and start a Brisbane circle

Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:

1. Starting to make acrylic nails/designing/making gyaru brand inspired clothing
2. Right hair colour/growing hair
3. decorating stuffs.
4. Owning more leopard print/fur!
5. Doing more about my makeup.

As you can tell I have a long way to go but thats cause I have no moneys! Once I have moneys I will be the best ever :p

No comments:

Post a Comment