Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zombie Walk!

On this sunday is the offical Brisbane Zombie Walk. I have registered and yeah its gonna be fun as!!!! Im going as a blood covered lolita chick me thinks... with a twist! I will take lots of pics!!! Mwahahahah blood!

Man there is some awesome stuff on yesstyle.com and shipping to Brisbane is $14!!!! if under $150.. yay! pretty good if I do say so. Maybe Ill get stuff for xmas... Man I so need a xmas list! Havent even thought of yet! I will ask for makeup/money formakeup and a mirror and maybe some contacts and false eyelashes. Dont think ill get any jap brand ones though... ebay good for me atm. Saw some other day like 40 for like couple of bucks! And omg I was in the japanese makeup shops the others day (where they overprice evrything so bad) dollywinks for $39!!! anyway... they had a eyelash glue for $18 but was miniscule....

And just so this post not boring I shall post some pretty spamage of some pretty amazing stuff out there atm. Sigh....

XOXO





EGOIST - slightly pricey....




and LDS






God fur is so pretty even though I dont like where it comes from...

No comments:

Post a Comment